Wednesday, January 15, 2014







One Out Of 8 Million True Crime Stories In The Naked City of Guns And Roses

 

I’m Not Jesus but I Can Play The Thief Nailed Next To A Good Jewish Lawyer

 

By Danny Aponte of Public School 161 In The South Bronx of America

 

So I’m on a long line of 0% income adults waiting for cheese and meat spray-painted on two thin slices of brown bread and a small container of 1% milk meant for kids

 

What? You got a problem with that?

 

I didn’t think so.

 

All of a sudden, a short Hispanic guy cuts in front of me. He has a scar on his face that travels all the way to his eyes covered by oversized dark sunglasses, the kind favored by South American hit men. Let’s call him Falconetti, a sadistic rapist/murderer from a novel called Rich Man, Poor Man by Irwin Shaw.

 

Now make believe I’m Woody Allen.

 

Got the picture?

 

Welcome to The South Bronx, a wonderful place to make true my American Dream.

 

Like The Talking Heads sung Once Upon A Lifetime, well, how did I get here?

 

Chapter One: it was a dark and stormy night at the university of New York

 

I had a dream for The City That Never Sleeps and lots of Justice for all!!!

 

But I got clobbered by a Neo Nazi and lost my memories or my life

 

I’m in my second childhood and so very scared to be home alone

 

God, please grant a good Jewish lawyer to protect my life story

 

Please don’t allow a moviemaker to steal this misery of mind!

 

The End

 

How To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks By Danny Aponte

 

Art & Art Direction & Hot Text Copyrighted 2014

 

So why is China LOL? Unemployed

 


No comments:

Post a Comment