Saturday, March 15, 2014





Graffiti Murals For The Better Angels Of Our Nature By Danny Aponte of P.S 161
 
My first drug of choice was Television. I was breaking bad for more mass media.
 
As shadows of burnt out buildings fell in The South Bronx of America, Television spirited me away into the night of rainbows and lucky stars.
 
I saw a cowboy from Death Valley Days ride into our town in his new role as President Ronald Reagan. TV went where no one has ever gone before. It evolved my mind. It helped break me free from my cage in The Bronx Zoo.
 
Waiting For Superman is over. I’m back at The Public Library of my childhood.
 
I died and went to Google Heaven. I’m an angel made from algorithms.
 
As seen on TV, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
 
How To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks
 
By Danny Aponte of P.S 161
 
Copyrighted by me in 2014!
 
No laugh track need apply.
 
 
 
Eyes Without A Face sung by Billy Idol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment