Monday, March 10, 2014


Ads And Movies From Our Dreams In The South Bronx Of America The Beautiful

 

I pawned A Beautiful Mind to quiet a stomach growling like a lion on the prowl.

 

I pawned Blade Runner that implanted in my mind a memory of tears in rain.

 

Dark Knight Rises on bootlegs because of poor us Breaking Bad for movies.

 

I pawned my love of The Fifth Element to die loveless another day.

 

Reality strips me naked in The Unbearable Lightness Of Being.

 

I cried at the end of The Graveyard Of The Fireflies.

 

Here’s to L.A or the so-called City Of Angels.

 

You know, after all, It’s A Wonderful Life.

 

Fin

 

How To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks

 

By Danny Aponte of P.S 161

 

Copyrighted by me in 2014!

 

So why is China LOL?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment