Thursday, April 24, 2014









If I ever fall in love, I’ll work out to make my muscles glisten like gold bricks.

 

I’ll be a male stripper only for the woman who falls in love with me.

 

I’ll slowly gyrate to the movie theme of Django as she swoons like a southern belle about to faint in a heat wave by the river. I want her to have a hard time catching her breath.

 

I want her heart to stop several times. I want her to whisper oh, my heavens!

 

I want her to cry out Tron Legacy was a great sequel to Tron!

 

I don’t really know what women want.

 

Hey, I’m only ten years old.

 

But I am a good student.

 

See you in the future.

 

Wink.

 

There are 8 million stories in The Naked City. You have been one of them.

 

To Sleep, Perchance To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks

 

Comic Book Journal By Danny Aponte of P.S 161

 



No comments:

Post a Comment